4 Minute, 4 Ingredient, Healthy, Creamy Chestnut Sauce. Yes please! Thanks to Micheline at The Miniature Moose for featuring Touch of Europe as the go for the whole chestnuts needed for this recipe.
- Heaping 1/2 cup peeled and cooked Chestnuts
- 1 cup unflavored, unsweetened Almond Milk or milk of choice
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil or other mild flavored oil of choice
- Cooked Pasta of choice
- Chopped Parsley
- Fresh Black Pepper
- In a food processor or blender combine chestnuts, milk, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and oil until very smooth.
- Toss with hot, drained pasta in the cooking pot over medium heat until heated through. Half of a 1 lb box of Rigatoni works well. If sauce becomes too thick add a bit of the pasta cooking water or a bit more milk. Once heated add 1/4 teaspoon remaining salt to taste. Serve immediately and sprinkled with chopped parsley, black pepper.
Get the full recipe and many other wonderful recipes, DIYs and more at:
Thanks again Micheline! We’ll be trying this recipe very soon.